Have you ever tried the Via Ferrata, in the hands of expert Alpine guides from the Rafting Centre Val di Sole? Ever tried challenging the force of gravity, perching on vertical walls and cascading into open space, in perfect safety.
If you haven’t, now is the right time.
The Centre will provide all the necessary equipment (harness, ropes,helmet, and the snaphooks and clasps). All you need to do is enjoy this new experience in complete safety.
- Light and warm waterproof clothing. ( the first layer in contact with the skin should be polipropilene, the second an insulating layer, either a fleece or wool and a third a waterproof layer such as an anorak in nylon or goretex, and long trousers.)
- Trekking boots with a vibram sole. (avoid trainers)
- Gloves, hat and a minimum change of clothes (socks, underwear and possibly a very light track suit).
- Rucksack ( we advise not to carry any unecessary items, maximum weight of a full rucksack should be between 5-8 kilos depending on the type of via ferrata)
- A water flask ( this is the most practical and eco friendly container to carry liquids)
- A small first-aid kit.
- Small items (e.g. torch, sunglasses, sun cream)
The Val di Sole Rafting Center in Dimaro has thirty years of experience in the organisation of outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino. Safety is always our prime concern. Don't believe those who assure you that the conditions will always be perfect - they aren't who they seem. You can trust us, because we're the real professional specialists in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino.