Consequently our region offers a very wide range of possibilities for marvellous and accompanied excursions, with the scope of discovering many remarkable and unexplored corners of the area. Trekking, accompanied in total safety by professional Alpine Guides from the Rafting Centre Val di Sole, will allow you to discover landscapes and views which will astound you with their beauty and uniqueness.
Light and warm waterproof clothing (the first layer in contact with the skin should be polipropilene, the second an insulating layer, either a fleece or wool and a third a waterproof layer such as an anorak in nylon or goretex, and long trousers)
- Trekking boots with a vibram sole. (avoid trainers)
- Gloves, hat and a minimum change of clothes (socks, underwear and possibly a very light track suit).
- Rucksack ( we advise not to carry any unecessary items, maximum weight of a full rucksack should be between 5-8 kilos depending on the type of trekking)
- A water flask ( this is the most practical and eco friendly container to carry liquids)
- A small first-aid kit.
- A sleeping-bag (obligatory for the overnight stay in the mountain refuge where other items can also be purchased. )
- Small items e.g. torch, sunglasses, sun cream).
- The Rafting Centre Val di Sole will provide any technical supplies needed, ( ropes, harnesses and snap hooks)
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULES FOR AN EXCURSION IN THE MOUNTAINS
- Do not undertake an excursion in the mountains unaccompanied or alone.
- Make sure you are have the correct equipment for the task to be undertaken.
- Keep a sharp eye on the weather. If in doubt, return home.
- Put your trust in the Alpine guides from the Rafting Centre Val di Sole who will know how to advise and protect you in any situation